Explore Downtown Mebane, NC
Downtown Mebane offers many options for dining and entertainment, as well as shopping. Whatever cuisine or entertainment you’re in to, we have something for you! The downtown historic district is located on Clay Street and Center Street, 2 miles north of I-85 and I-40 off Exit 154.
About Destination Downtown Mebane, Inc.
Destination Downtown Mebane, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is comprised of businesses located in historic downtown Mebane, NC. Our goal is to enhance, develop, revitalize and preserve the historic downtown business district. We successfully accomplish this by working together as an association to sponsor monthly events to explore downtown.
Members meet the second Wednesday of the month at 9:00 AM at Junction on 70. If you own a business downtown Mebane and you would like to visit a monthly DDM, Inc. meeting, please join us! To inquire or join DDM, please complete the membership application found on our Members page or email email@example.com
2020 Steering Committee:
- President – Sugaree Thornton, Clay Street Printing and Signs
- Vice President – Kelli Potter, Solgarden
- Secretary – Sherri Seagroves, Carolina Plastics Recruiters
- Treasurer – Kat Mathias, Impulsive Creativity
- Member at Large – Steve Krans, Junction on 70
- Member at Large – Wendy Day, Clay Street Tavern