Explore Downtown Mebane, NC
Downtown Mebane offers many options for dining and entertainment, as well as shopping. Whatever cuisine or entertainment you’re in to, we have something for you! The downtown historic district is located on Clay Street and Center Street, 2 miles north of I-85 and I-40 off Exit 154.
About Destination Downtown Mebane, Inc.
Destination Downtown Mebane, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is comprised of businesses located in historic downtown Mebane, NC. Our mission is to enhance, develop, revitalize and preserve the historic downtown business district. We successfully accomplish this by working together to sponsor events to explore downtown. Destination Downtown also enjoys a strong collaborative relationship with other business-focused nonprofit organizations for the betterment of our shared community.
Members meet the second Wednesday of the month at 9:00 AM at Junction on 70. If you own a business downtown Mebane and you would like to visit a monthly DDM, Inc. meeting, please join us! To inquire or join DDM, please complete the membership application found on our Members page or email email@example.com
2023 Steering Committee:
- President – Wendy Day, Clay St Tavern and Steve Krans, Junction on 70
- Vice President – Kathryn Mathias, Impulsive Creativity
- Secretary – Jessica Stoner, Coldwell Banker HPW
- Treasurer – Becky Beedy, MUSE Mebane
- Member at Large – Kelli Potter, Solgarden
- Member at Large – Melinda Fargis, Action Travel
You must be logged in to post a comment.